PHOENIX — Here’s a breakdown of the restrictions and closures you can expect to see around the Valley this weekend.
- I-17 narrowed to two lanes in both directions overnight between Pinnacle Peak and Happy Valley roads for the interchange reconstruction project, Sunday and Monday nights from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m.
- Both I-10 westbound ramps to Loop 202 eastbound and westbound are closed for pavement marking on Saturday 3 a.m. until 3 p.m. I-10 westbound is also narrowed to two lanes between Wild Horse Pass Blvd and the Loop 202 interchange. I-10 westbound on-ramp at Wild Horse Pass Blvd is closed. Alternate routes include Chandler Blvd or Ray Road
- US 60 eastbound (Superstition Freeway) narrowed to two lanes overnight in areas between Power and Crismon roads for pavement improvement work, Sunday and Monday 10 p.m. until 5 a.m.
- I-10 eastbound ramp to Loop 202 southbound South Mountain Freeway is closed for lane striping. I-10 eastbound is also narrowed to two lanes between 75th and 63rd avenues. I-10 eastbound on-ramps at 83rd and 75th avenues and eastbound off-ramp at 67th Avenue are also closed from Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at 8 p.m.
- I-10 westbound off-ramp at 67th Avenue closed on Saturday from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. for construction.
- I-10 eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp at Dysart Road are closed for the ongoing construction of a new interchange at Fairway Drive in Avondale. Consider using other nearby ramps including the I-10 eastbound on-ramp at Avondale Blvd, westbound off-ramps at Avondale Blvd or Litchfield Road. Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Loop 303 northbound closed at Northern Parkway for installation of traffic-flow sensors as part of the freeway technology project from Friday 10 p.m. until noon Saturday. Traffic can detour on eastbound Northern Parkway to northbound Reems Road and westbound Peoria Avenue to reach Loop 303 northbound.
As always, please stay alert and be prepared to slow down and merge safely when approaching and traveling through work zones.