- First lady Dr. Jill Biden visiting Navajo Nation Thursday
- Maricopa County gets legal protection before handing over election machines for GOP audit
- Scottsdale unanimously passes LGBTQ anti-discrimination ordinance
- Arizona public figures, organizations react to the Derek Chauvin guilty verdict in George Floyd murder
- Trump 'beyond seriously' considering 2024 presidential run
- US takes steps to protect electric system from cyberattacks
- In Arizona, the 2020 presidential election still isn’t over. Republicans start an audit this week. Here’s what we know.
- Faith leaders across US join in decrying voting restrictions
- On the Mark: Arizona’s trans kids are under attack by some in our legislature, and it’s embarrassing
- VERIFY: Who is the Senate parliamentarian?
- Parents, community activists call for Ducey to veto GOP bill they say erases LGBTQ history in Arizona schools
- Arizona Attorney General files suit challenging Biden administration's immigration policies
- VERIFY: Congress can change the number of Supreme Court justices. But this hasn't been done in over 150 years
- Arizona governor signs bill legalizing sports betting
- Arizona lawmakers propose revised sex education rules in LGBTQ pushback
- Arizona Senate will conduct 2020 election audit at state fairgrounds
- What comes next as massive Arizona gambling expansion moves toward reality?