- 'I bought a new house. I wanted new': Residents in new Goodyear development say homes are riddled with problems
- 'New home fixer-upper': Residents of new Maricopa development say homes are riddled with problems
- ‘It is like robbery’: A debt collector wrongly wiped out an Oregon man’s entire bank account
- Maricopa County attorney reviewing murder suspect's prior plea deal after Lauren Heike's death
- AHCCCS providers accused of billing for dead patients, double billing and more
- ¿Quiénes son los proveedores suspendidos por presunto fraude de AHCCCS?
- Dying in custody: At least 95 inmates have died in MCSO custody since 2020
- Family left without answers two months after loved one dies in MCSO custody
- Flagstaff woman scammed into buying car with $7,000 lien finally made whole
- She went to the hospital to have her baby. Now her husband is raising two kids alone
- 'It's not okay': Arizona woman stuck after she was sold a car with a $7,000 lien
- 'I hope he goes to jail': More victims allege contractor with criminal past owes them thousands of dollars
- From mindfulness to medication | How those afflicted with anxiety find a way to cope
- Phoenix has spent $98,000 in taxpayer money fighting lawsuit where judge ordered city to clean up 'The Zone'