PHOENIX — A low-pressure system will start lowering temperatures as we head into the weekend. Despite lowering temperatures the wind will pick up and the relative humidity will drop, which means elevated fire danger this weekend across the entire state.
Highs in the 90s will stick around through Tuesday before another warm up arrives. Temps will return to the 110 range again late next week.
SATURDAY: 73/93 sunny & cooler
SUNDAY: 72/96 seasonal
MONDAY: 69/94 sunny
TUESDAY: 66/98 sunny
WEDNESDAY: 70/104 sunny
THURSDAY: 75/108 sunny
FRIDAY: 79/110 sunny
- How to stay safe as Arizona temperatures set records
- It’s hot! Here are some ways to beat the heat as temps near triple digits
- Arizona mom reminds everyone hot car deaths are avoidable
- Arizona heat could mean death for unprotected pets
- Salvation Army activates Phoenix-area heat relief stations for excessive heat warning
- Here's how you can prepare your car for extreme Arizona heat
If you see weather and you can safely do so, please share your photos and videos with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media using the hashtag #BeOn12.