Sunday Square Off
- Promoter of false election fraud claims is raising money for Arizona Senate GOP’s election audit. Is that even legal?
- Arizona Republicans hire promoter of pro-Trump election conspiracies for $150K audit of 2020 election
- Ducey's data: Border numbers he blamed on Biden largely cover period when Trump was in office
- Message to Gosar from longtime GOP official: Quit and face punishment for sedition
- What's next for Phoenix's 1st civilian review board for police after council hits brakes
- Mark Kelly expects to be sworn in as Arizona’s new senator within weeks
More Sunday Square Off
- Record-breaking vote in Maricopa County, Biden maintains lead in new Arizona poll
- ‘Not political’: Judge defends ruling against school-funding initiative that outraged supporters. They’re trying to oust him in November.
- What’s in #Prop208? Both sides debate what school-funding initiative would do, who pays for it, and what impact might be
- Voting flash points: Expert reveals where election results could be delayed on Nov. 3
- Kanye West appeals after judge rules he will not be on Arizona presidential ballot
- Republican Latter-day Saints members unite against Trump
- Bill Montgomery fought 2016 vote on legalizing marijuana. Now he's a Supreme Court justice ruling on Arizona's 2020 vote
- 'Parks & Rec' star in Arizona spotlight for Democratic Party's virtual convention
- On to November: Republicans Martha McSally and David Schweikert face challenges. Here's how they can overcome them
- This Phoenix school leader didn’t wait for Ducey’s COVID metrics. Why he delayed classes a month ago.
- Arizona voters’ right to make laws at stake in Invest In Ed's appeal to high court