Sunday Square Off
- Candidate for Maricopa County's top prosecutor says she won't enforce an abortion ban
- Arizona congressman says Ukraine peace talks a sign that Putin's worried, but warns of pain for U.S. consumers
- 'Political musical chairs': Why Arizona's new congressional maps could leave you with a new rep from the other party
- Arizona audit: Everything you need to know
- Rating the governor's race: Arizona candidates get early jump on campaigns to succeed Ducey in '22
- Janet Napolitano saw extremist threat 12 years ago. Now, she says, we don't know how to deal with it.
More Sunday Square Off
- 'Do it right or don't do it': Arizona's top elections officer warns of serious problems with ballot recount
- In Arizona, the 2020 presidential election still isn’t over. Republicans start an audit this week. Here’s what we know.
- Promoter of false election fraud claims is raising money for Arizona Senate GOP’s election audit. Is that even legal?
- Arizona Republicans hire promoter of pro-Trump election conspiracies for $150K audit of 2020 election
- Ducey's data: Border numbers he blamed on Biden largely cover period when Trump was in office
- Message to Gosar from longtime GOP official: Quit and face punishment for sedition
- What's next for Phoenix's 1st civilian review board for police after council hits brakes
- Mark Kelly expects to be sworn in as Arizona’s new senator within weeks
- Record-breaking vote in Maricopa County, Biden maintains lead in new Arizona poll
- ‘Not political’: Judge defends ruling against school-funding initiative that outraged supporters. They’re trying to oust him in November.
- What’s in #Prop208? Both sides debate what school-funding initiative would do, who pays for it, and what impact might be