Sunday Square Off
- Why "defeatism" afflicts water managers
- Insiders on water shaming, student loans and initiatives
- AG candidate Kris Mayes makes her case
- 4 questions about Arizona TV debate for governor as Hobbs seeks changes in format
- Arizona's school voucher expansion won't track how tax dollars are spent. No problem, voucher advocate says
- Kari Lake wants Trump-inspired 'patriotic' curriculum taught to Arizona schoolchildren
More Sunday Square Off
- Kari Lake sends 'cease-and-desist' letter to drag queen who called her out as hypocrite
- How election deniers could influence Arizona's 2022 vote
- Candidate for Maricopa County's top prosecutor says she won't enforce an abortion ban
- Arizona congressman says Ukraine peace talks a sign that Putin's worried, but warns of pain for U.S. consumers
- 'Political musical chairs': Why Arizona's new congressional maps could leave you with a new rep from the other party
- Arizona audit: Everything you need to know
- Rating the governor's race: Arizona candidates get early jump on campaigns to succeed Ducey in '22
- Janet Napolitano saw extremist threat 12 years ago. Now, she says, we don't know how to deal with it.
- 'Do it right or don't do it': Arizona's top elections officer warns of serious problems with ballot recount
- In Arizona, the 2020 presidential election still isn’t over. Republicans start an audit this week. Here’s what we know.
- Promoter of false election fraud claims is raising money for Arizona Senate GOP’s election audit. Is that even legal?