- Arizona fears water levels will become dangerously low in less than a year
- 'We have had to make difficult choices this year': Lake Mead getting close to reaching next shortage threshold, projections show
- Phoenix, other cities keep growing as climate danger rises
- New water level predictions for Lake Powell, Lake Mead 'troubling'
- 'Almost' record-breaking monsoon season fills SRP's reservoirs
- Dry farmland and a defunct resort; the repercussions of Lake Mead's water shortage
More Scorched Earth Stories
- Is Arizona's drought over?
- Scorched Earth: Conservation experts say Arizona should get rid of its useless grass
- Receding waters: Why a once-thriving resort on Lake Mead has all but disappeared
- Scorched Earth: Lake Mead's historically low water levels revealing a town time forgot
- Scorched Earth: Behind-the-scenes look at how fire fighting helicopters come together
- Scorched Earth: Lake Mead's moving marina leaving those who depend on it struggling
- Interactive map: 5 things impacted by water shortages in Arizona, the West
- Scorched Earth: Water cuts coming for Arizona farmers