- Decision 2022: Arizona certifies the 2022 election results
- Arizona elections director urging investigation into Cochise County's refusal to certify election
- After judge rules board 'exceeded its lawful authority,' Cochise County certifies its election results
- Cochise County certifies election after judge's order
- 12News goes 1-on-1 with former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer
- Cochise County board ordered to meet Thursday and certify election results
More Decision 2022 Stories
- Juez desestima demanda de Hamadeh, abogados la llaman ‘prematura’
- Claims of election malfeasance keep swirling in Arizona. 12News fact-checks 3 of them
- Judge dismisses Hamadeh lawsuit, lawyers call it 'premature'
- Judge dismisses Hamadeh lawsuit, calls it 'premature'
- Candidates who won their elections may not get sworn in on schedule
- Katie Hobbs files lawsuit over Cochise County's refusal to certify election results
- Judge to rule in 'a day or two' whether Hamadeh's complaint should move forward
- Maricopa County certifies while Cochise County refuses certification of 2022 election