PHOENIX — Our temperatures will continue to trend 5 to 10 degrees above normal all across Arizona under sunny skies this weekend, but slightly cooler weather is right around the corner.
Our temperatures will hover in the low 100s with the help of a northerly wind while high pressure dominates our weather pattern.
That weather pattern looks like it will have a tight hold on Arizona through the first week of October.
It is looking like our monsoon pattern will be dry for all of Arizona through the end of season, which ends on Sept. 30.
SATURDAY: 78/103 sunny
SUNDAY: 76/102 sunny
MONDAY: 75/102 sunny
TUESDAY: 74/100 sunny & breezy
WEDNESDAY: 72/102 sunny
THURSDAY: 73/102 sunny
FRIDAY: 73/101 sunny
- How to stay safe as Arizona temperatures set records
- It’s hot! Here are some ways to beat the heat as temps reach triple digits
- Arizona mom reminds everyone hot car deaths are avoidable
- Arizona heat could mean death for unprotected pets
- Salvation Army activates Phoenix-area heat relief stations for excessive heat warning
- Here's how you can prepare your car for extreme Arizona heat
If you see weather and you can safely do so, please share your photos and videos with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media using the hashtag #BeOn12.