PHOENIX — Here’s a breakdown of the restrictions and closures you can expect to see around the Valley this weekend.
- Loop 303 northbound is closed between El Mirage Road and Happy Valley Parkway from Friday 10 p.m. to noon Saturday.
- Loop 303 is closed northbound between Happy Valley Parkway and Lone Mountain Parkway for installation of traffic-flow sensors as part of freeway technology project, Saturday 10 p.m. until noon Sunday.
- Both I-10 eastbound ramps to Loop 202 near Ahwatukee are closed for construction from Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at 7 p.m. The I-10 eastbound off-ramp at Chandler Boulevard will remain open as a detour route.
- I-10 eastbound ramps to Loop 202 eastbound and westbound are closed for construction from Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at 7 p.m. The I-10 eastbound right two lanes between Ray Road and Loop 202 are closed too.
- US 60 eastbound (Superstition Freeway) is narrowed to two lanes overnight in areas between Gilbert and Crismon roads for pavement improvement work Sunday through Thursday nights, 10 p.m. until 5 a.m.
- I-10 eastbound closed between 107th and 99th avenues from Friday 10 p.m. to Monday 5 a.m. for freeway lane striping and sign work. The I-10 eastbound ramp to Loop 101 northbound is also closed.
- I-10 eastbound right two lanes are closed between 43rd and 27th avenues for maintenance, Saturday 5 a.m. until 1 p.m. Also, the I-10 eastbound on-ramp at 43rd Avenue is closed too. I-10 westbound off-ramp is closed at 67th Avenue Saturday and Sunday 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. for construction.
- I-10 westbound off-ramp at Miller Road in Buckeye closed overnight for pavement repairs Saturday 8 p.m. until Sunday at 5 a.m.
As always, please stay alert and be prepared to slow down and merge safely when approaching and traveling through work zones.