- Loop 101 westbound is closed between SR 51 and 7th Street for a widening project from Friday 10 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. SR 51 northbound ramp to Loop 101 westbound is closed. Loop 101 westbound on-ramps at 56th Street and Cave Creek Road are also closed. Loop 101 westbound traffic can detour on SR 51 southbound to westbound Union Hills Drive and use northbound 7th Street to access Loop 101 westbound. SR 51 northbound drivers can consider exiting to northbound Black Mountain Boulevard and using westbound Deer Valley Drive to southbound 7th Street.
- I-10 eastbound is closed between the I-17 "Stack" interchange and 7th Street for tunnel-lighting work from Friday 9 p.m. until Saturday 9 a.m. Both I-17 ramps to I-10 eastbound at the Stack are closed. Drivers can detour on I-17 southbound south of the downtown Phoenix area and reconnect with I-10 at the "Split" near Sky Harbor Airport.
- Central Avenue is closed in both directions at I-17 for removal of old northbound freeway bridge as part of reconstruction project from Friday 10 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. Traffic can detour via Buckeye or Broadway roads to 7th Avenue or 7th Street.
- Loop 101 southbound is narrowed to one lane overnight (left three lanes closed) in areas between Thunderbird Road and I-10 for pavement maintenance. This takes place Sunday through Wednesday nights from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. All southbound on- and off-ramps on the right side of the freeway will remain open. Drivers should prepare for overnight closures of the southbound off- and on-ramps at Maryland Avenue as needed.
- SR 24 westbound (Gateway Freeway) on-ramp at Ellsworth Road (leading to Loop 202 Santan Freeway) in east Mesa is closed for dirt-hauling operation from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. Drivers can use Ellsworth Road to westbound Elliot Road or use westbound Ray Road to northbound Hawes Road to access Loop 202.
As always, please stay alert and be prepared to slow down and merge safely when approaching and traveling through work zones.