PHOENIX — Here’s a breakdown of the closures and restrictions you can expect to see around the Valley this weekend.
- Loop 101 southbound is closed between US 60 and Warner Road for pavement improvements from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday at 5 a.m. Both US 60 ramps to Loop 101 southbound are closed. Loop 101 southbound traffic can exit at Southern Avenue and detour along the Price frontage road. Local traffic also can use southbound Dobson Road or McClintock Drive.
- I-17 southbound is closed between Thunderbird Road and Dunlap Avenue for pavement work from Saturday 2 a.m. until Monday at 5 a.m. I-17 southbound on-ramp at Greenway Road is also closed. I-17 southbound drivers also should consider exiting ahead of the closure and using southbound 19th or 35th avenues to travel beyond closure.
- Loop 101 westbound is closed between Tatum Boulevard and Cave Creek Road for pavement improvements from Friday 10 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. SR 51 northbound ramp to Loop 101 westbound is closed and the Loop 101 westbound on-ramp at 56th Street is closed too. Detour routes include westbound Deer Valley Road or Union Hills Drive to 7th Street to reconnect with Loop 101.
- Loop 101 northbound is narrowed to three lanes between Baseline Road and Rio Salado Parkway for pavement improvements from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday at 5 a.m. Both US 60 ramps to Loop 101 northbound are closed. Loop 101 northbound off-ramps at Broadway Road and University Drive are closed as well. US 60 westbound on-ramp at Alma School Road is closed. Alternate routes include northbound Dobson Road or McClintock Drive.
- Loop 303 southbound is narrowed to one lane between Grand Avenue and Mountain View Road for freeway technology project Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday noon. Loop 303 southbound on-ramp at Cactus Road is also closed.
- Loop 303 southbound is narrowed to two lanes between Peoria Avenue and Northern Parkway for freeway technology project from Saturday 10 p.m. until Sunday noon. Loop 303 southbound on-ramp at Waddell Road is closed. Westbound Northern Parkway ramp to Loop 303 southbound is also closed.
As always, please stay alert and be prepared to slow down and merge safely when approaching and traveling through work zones.