Thank you for visiting 12news.com for the weekend traffic report. According to ADOT, here’s what you need to know for the weekend of November 23 - 26, 2018. Commuters will not deal with any freeway closures this Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Even though there are no closures this weekend, unexpected delays can occur due to crashes and stalled vehicles. Motorists traveling during the holiday weekend should:
* Pack extra drinking water and snacks
* Avoid the busiest travel times, if possible
* Get plenty of rest before driving
* Check vehicles, including tire pressure, belts and fluid levels
* If traveling to the high country, pack cold-weather clothes and blankets
* Use a designated driver
That’s it for this weekend. Thank you for visiting 12 news.com!