PHOENIX — Are you hitting the roads this weekend?
Don't get caught in traffic.
Here is a breakdown of the restrictions and closures you can expect to see around the Valley this weekend.
Interstate 17 northbound is closed between I-10 "Split" interchange near Sky Harbor Airport and 7th Avenue for bridge work from Friday 10 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m.
In addition to that closure, both Interstate 10 ramps to I-17 southbound at the "Stack" interchange are closed and I-17 southbound is closed at 7th Avenue.
The I-17 southbound on-ramps at Grant Street, 19th Avenue and 7th Avenue are closed as well.
Consider alternate routes including I-10 in the downtown Phoenix area.
Loop 101 southbound is closed between Elliot Road and Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) for pavement improvements starting Friday at 9 p.m. until Monday at 5 a.m.
Traffic will detour along southbound Price frontage road. Alternate routes include southbound Dobson Road or McClintock Drive.
Loop 202 southbound is closed between Baseline Road and Estrella Drive for rubberized asphalt paving from Friday 10 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m.
Traffic exiting at Baseline Road can detour to southbound 51st Avenue and use westbound Estrella Drive to reach Loop 202 southbound.
- I-10 westbound ramp to Loop 202 southbound (South Mountain Freeway) is closed for construction on Saturday from 1 a.m. until 8 p.m. The I-10 westbound off-ramp at 67th Avenue is also closed.
- Loop 303 northbound is closed between Waddell and Greenway roads for installation of electronic message sign and sensors from Friday 10 p.m. until Saturday at noon.
- Loop 303 southbound is closed between Cactus Road and Peoria Avenue for installation of electronic message sign and sensors from Saturday 10 p.m. until Sunday at noon.
- State Route 51 northbound is narrowed to three lanes between Camelback and Bethany Home roads for utility work from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. SR 51 northbound on-ramp at Colter Street is closed too.
- SR 51 southbound right lane is closed between Bethany Home Road and Camelback for utility work from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. SR 51 southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road and southbound off-ramp at Colter Street is also closed.
- I-17 narrowed to one or two lanes in either direction overnight near Pinnacle Peak and Happy Valley roads for interchange reconstruction from Friday 9 p.m. until Saturday 5 a.m. Please allow extra travel time and consider alternate routes including 19th Avenue between Deer Valley and Jomax roads.
- I-17 northbound off-ramp at Greenway Road closed for drainage system project from Friday 9 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. I-17 southbound off-ramp at Greenway Road limited to right turns only. Eastbound Greenway Road closed between 35th Avenue and I-17. Consider using I-17 northbound off-ramps at Thunderbird or Bell roads.
- Loop 101 westbound on-ramp at Pima Road/Princess Drive and Hayden Road westbound off-ramp are closed for approximately 60 days for reconstruction as part of widening project. Going on now till mid-June 2020.
As always, please stay alert and be prepared to slow down and merge safely when approaching and traveling through work zones.
Don’t forget to download the 12 News app and follow Vanessa Ramirez on Twitter for the latest traffic news across the Valley.