PHOENIX — Editor's note: The above video aired during a previous broadcast.
The semifinals for the Western Conference NBA Playoffs kicked off May 1 and now it's time for the Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks to tip-off for their second-round match-up.
Game 1 is set to begin Monday, May 2 and should be a highly-anticipated matchup between two hot teams.
If you're looking for how you can catch the action in person or on TV, here's a breakdown of the full seven-game schedule.
Suns second-round schedule
- Game 1: May 2 | Footprint Center | 7 p.m. | TNT
- Game 2: May 4 | Footprint Center | 7 p.m. | TNT
- Game 3: May 6 | American Airlines Center | 6:30 p.m. | ESPN
- Game 4: May 8 | American Airlines Center | TBD | TBD
- Game 5: *May 10 | Footprint Center | TBD | TNT
- Game 6: *May 12 | American Airlines Center | TBD | ESPN
- Game 7: *May 15 | Footprint Center | TBD | TBD
12 Sports on YouTube
Watch more of the latest sports videos on the 12 News YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe!
The city of Phoenix is home to five major professional sports league teams; The NFL's Arizona Cardinals, NBA's Phoenix Suns, WNBA’s Phoenix Mercury, MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks and NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
The Cardinals have made the State Farm Stadium in Glendale their home turf and the Footprint Center in downtown Phoenix is home to both the Suns and the Mercury. The Indoor Football League’s Arizona Rattlers also play at the Footprint. Phoenix has a soccer team with the USL's Phoenix Rising FC.
The Valley hosts multiple major sporting events on a yearly basis, including college football's Fiesta Bowl and Cactus Bowl; the PGA Tour’s highest-attended event, the Waste Management Phoenix Open; NASCAR events each spring and fall; and Cactus League Spring Training.