ST. LOUIS — Javonte Perkins had 21 points as Saint Louis beat Saint Joseph's 76-63 on Wednesday night.
Hasahn French had 19 points and eight rebounds for Saint Louis (20-8, 9-6 Atlantic 10 Conference). Jordan Goodwin added 17 points and 11 rebounds. Terrence Hargrove Jr. had 13 points and three blocks.
Ryan Daly had 16 points for the Hawks (5-23, 1-14). Cameron Brown added 14 points.
The Billikens improve to 2-0 against the Hawks on the season. Saint Louis defeated Saint Joseph's 78-73 on Feb. 1. Saint Louis matches up against Rhode Island on the road on Sunday. Saint Joseph's takes on Fordham at home on Saturday.
Latest Billikens Basketball headlines:
- Pierre's go-ahead 3 carries UMass past St. Louis
- Perkins, Goodwin lead Saint Louis past La Salle 84-69
- The turning point that reaffirmed Travis Ford's coaching career path
- SLU star Hasahn French named to 2020 Karl Malone Award watch list
- SLU's Perkins named Atlantic 10 co-Player of the Week
- Billikens' Perkins has career night vs. Saint Joseph