PHOENIX — Longtime John McCain friend Grant Woods joins me on this weekend's "Sunday Square Off" on the one-year anniversary of the senator's death.
- How McCain would have survived on a Republican Party that's now controlled by President Donald Trump.
- What the senator might have said about his friend Sen. Lindsey Graham's alliance with Trump, who has repeatedly insulted McCain since his death.
- Woods' own journey over the last year, from his moving eulogy for McCain at a Phoenix memorial service, to his flirtation with a run for the U.S. Senate.
- Which McCain child is most likely to follow their father into public service.
More from this weekend's "Sunday Square Off":
- Why Bridie Farrell wants sexual abuse survivors to know they have new rights in Arizona
- How APS might change when longtime CEO retires
"Sunday Square Off" airs at 8 a.m. Sundays on 12 News, after NBC's "Meet the Press."