LA PAZ COUNTY, Ariz. — A single-vehicle rollover crash has left several people injured in west Arizona Sunday. The crash happened in La Paz County on Interstate-10, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
Crews found four adults and two pediatric patients all outside of the vehicle. The two juveniles and one adult were airlifted in critical condition to a local trauma center, the Buckeye Valley Fire Department said.
The other three people were hospitalized in stable condition.
Officials have not yet said what led up to the crash.
This is a developing story. Stay with 12 News as more information becomes available.
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) offers driving tips to help keep people safe on the road.
"There’s always room for improvement when it comes to road safety," the department said on its website.
ADOT's suggestions include:
- Don’t speed or drive aggressively
- Never drive while under the influence of substances
- Avoid distractions while driving
- Wear your seatbelt and make sure all passengers are doing the same
- When an emergency vehicle is on the side of the road, move over
- Stay extra aware in work zones
- Be prepared for weather conditions that make driving dangerous
"Real-time highway conditions are available on ADOT’s Arizona Traveler Information site at az511.gov, by calling 511, downloading the AZ 511 app and through ADOT’s Twitter feed, @ArizonaDOT," the department said.
Up to Speed
Catch up on the latest news and stories on the 12 News YouTube channel. Subscribe today.