Breaking News
More () »

Search continues for 12-year-old who went missing from Graham County

Authorities issued a missing and endangered person advisory for a 12-year-old who went missing from Safford, Arizona

GRAHAM COUNTY, Ariz. — Update: The girl was located in South Carolina 

RELATED: Authorities find missing 12-year-old Safford girl in South Carolina after 10 days

Authorities are continuing the search for a 12-year-old girl who was reported missing on March 20 in Graham County. 

The Graham County Sheriff's Office said the girl told her father that she was going for a walk around 11 a.m. It was around 6 p.m. when she still had not returned and her family began looking for her.

Her family reported her missing to the GCSO just after 8 p.m. that same day.

The GCSO is asking anyone with information that could assist in this ongoing investigation to call 928-428-3141 or 911 if immediate assistance is needed.

RELATED: Body of man missing since last year found in Arizona desert, police say

RELATED: Family and friends hold candlelight vigil for missing 25-year-old geologist Daniel Robinson

Up to Speed

Catch up on the latest news and stories on the 12 News YouTube channel. Subscribe today.

Arizona's Silent Witness program allows people to send in tips and share information about crimes happening within their local communities. 

The program shares unsolved felony case information in multiple ways, including TV, radio and social media. 

Anyone who has information on a crime or recognizes a suspect described by the program is asked to call 480-948-6377, go to the program's website online or download the Silent Witness app to provide a tip. The identity of anyone who submits a tip is kept anonymous. 

Calls to Silent Witness are answered 24/7 by a live person and submitted tips are accepted at all times. Submitted tips are then sent to the detective(s) in charge of the specific case. 

Individuals who submit tips that lead to an arrest or indictment in the case can get a reward of up to $1,000. 

Have a tip? Submit it on the Silent Witness tip form here.