Arizona residents will now be able to test for HIV in their home.
Aunt Rita's Foundation will be an HIV Home Test Kit available for free for the first time Wednesday.
The kits are a safe way for Arizona residents to feel comfortable in their home while testing for HIV, according to a release.
The foundation, along with Arizona Department of Health Services HIV Prevention Program, Walgreens, and Community HIV Testing Programs, are offering free HIV testing Wednesday at nine locations throughout the Valley.
If you would like an at-home test kit, you can request one at HIVAZ.org. All personal information will be protected and kits are shipped in plain, brown boxes, according to a release.
Below is a list of Valley testing locations for June 27, 2018:
* Walgreens, 4111 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016 (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
* Walgreens, 1825 W. Bethany Home Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
* Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, 1101 N. Central Ave., Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
* Native Health, 4041 N. Central Ave., Building C, Phoenix, AZ 85012 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* Terros Health, 333 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85012 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* Ebony House, 39 E. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* Planned Parenthood of Arizona, :Tempe Health Center, 1837 E. Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ 85283: (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
* Planned Parenthood of Arizona, Maryvale Health Center, 4616 N 51st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85031(9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
* Planned Parenthood of Arizona, Central Health Center, 4751 N 15th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014 (Noon to 7 p.m.)