GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Many times a breast cancer diagnosis comes with the decision to have a mastectomy. Recovery can be a long road and finding clothing that's comfortable and functional during that time can sometimes be challenging.
Now there's an online clothing retailer that's making stylish, comfortable clothing for women recovering from a mastectomy.
Patti + Ricky offers post surgery robes, bras, and easy access shirts.
There's even a recovery gift box that offers some much needed essentials for the friend or family member recovering from a mastectomy.
- After breast cancer took her mother, this tattooist helps survivors heal by covering scars with artwork
- Rock it out for breast cancer: 'Rock'N the Runway' is back
- Tempting Tables event raises money for breast cancer research
- Spectrum Health shares statistics, encourages mammograms during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Gilda's Club celebrates 10 years in Lowell
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.