BUY IT NOW: Get up to $8 off the Syncwire UNBREAKcable
- WHAT IS THIS? A virtually unbreakable charging cable for smart phones
- WHO WOULD THIS BE PERFECT FOR? Anyone who is sick of their undependable charging cables breaking
- WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS? It could be the last charging cable you’ll ever buy
Face it: charging cables are the worst. They either fall apart or charge your phone for an unnecessarily long time. Either way, they’re undependable. That’s why you need a cable that’s tough as nails that will withstand everything you throw at it — like Syncwire’s UNBREAKcable (Lightning, microUSB, USB-C).
It’s called UNBREAKcable for a reason! It’s heavy-duty build features a tinplate interior, a TPE jacket exterior, and wrapped internal wires to prevent friction or fraying. It’s rated for over 30,000 bends and up to 275 pounds, so typical wear and tear is a thing of the past. Not only is it 30 times stronger than your average cable, but it also powers up your device at lightning speeds. No matter what kind phone you have, there’s an UNBREAKcable for you.
- Syncwire UNBREAKcable MFi Lightning - $12.99 (Orig. $16.99)
- Syncwire UNBREAKcable microUSB - $8.99 (Orig. $16.99)
- Syncwire UNBREAKcable USB-C - $9.99 (Orig. $14.99)
Purchased the product and need help with your order? The retailer can help you right here.
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. StackCommerce is a partner of this station and its parent company; it selects products you might find interesting and creates stories about those products. StackCommerce, this Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.