NCAAP president Dr. Ann Hart and NAACP member Benjamin Taylor addressed the media this afternoon in regards to the long lines in the Arizona primary election Tuesday.
The NAACP is calling for immediate action following the voting fiasco.
Many Arizonans waited for hours Tuesday and the NAACP wants the proper procedures put in place so this doesn't happen during the general election.
- Arizona governor: Long voting lines 'unacceptable'
- 'I screwed up' Recorder says after voting disaster, won't resign
- Stanton calls for Dept. of Justice investigation of voting disaster
- AZ Lawmakers to hold special hearing on elections fiasco
- After voting fiasco, protesters gather at Capitol
- Whom to contact about voting disaster
- Petitions for change pop up after Arizona primary voting fiasco
Copyright 2016 KPNX