- Arizona vaccine appointments to be opened up to all ages by start of summer, officials say
- COVID-19 vaccine in Arizona: Frequently Asked Questions
- A step-by-step guide to register for a COVID-19 vaccine in Arizona
- How to book COVID-19 vaccine appointments at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger
- Spanish-language COVID-19 vaccine website goes live in Arizona, but users experience glitches
- Answering your questions about the 3 COVID-19 vaccines in Arizona
More Coronavirus COVID-19
- Check your vaccine eligibility with NBC's Plan Your Vote tool
- Having trouble scheduling your second COVID-19 vaccine? Here are 3 things to know.
- How do I get my second COVID-19 vaccine shot? Arizona DHS responds to your coronavirus vaccination questions
- When can children get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- VERIFY: Yes, COVID vaccines do meet the definition of a vaccine
- VERIFY: Rare instances of vaccinated people still getting COVID are expected
- VERIFY: What happens if I get the 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine but delay the 2nd?
- Should I get a COVID-19 vaccine if I've had the virus?
- VERIFY: No evidence yet to suggest COVID-19 vaccine is leading to nursing home deaths
- Coronavirus in Arizona on March 8: Here is everything you need to know on Monday
- Guilt, envy, distrust: COVID-19 vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions