The Arizona Cardinals have to be pleased overall with the play of their first and second units against the Oakland Raiders.
They entered the first half of the game with a 17-3 lead.
Here are the stats from the first half:
- 15 first downs
- eight of 10 on third down
- 196 total yards
- Seven first downs allowed
- one of five converted third downs
- 121 yards allowed
- Carson Palmer: 4 of 8, 39 yards, one touchdown, passer rating of 103.6
- Drew Stanton: 11 of 15, 112, one touchdown, 116.5 passer rating.
- David Johnson picked up 16 yards on three carries
- Andre Ellington gained 20 yards on seven carries
- Kerwynn Williams had seven yards on two carries and a fumble.
- Chris Johnson carried the ball three times for two yards
- Andre Ellington led with four catches for 31 yards
- Brittan Golden and Jeremy Ross both had three first-half receptions. Golden gained 44 yards and scored a touchdown. Ross gained 36 yards.
- Tight end Troy Niklas had a pair of catches, one for a touchdown.
- J.J. Nelson, Jermaine Gresham and Ifeanyi Momah each had one catch.
- Robert Nkemdiche had three tackles
- Tyvon Branch had four tackles
- Kareem Martin and Josh Bynes picked up half a sack.
Copyright 2017 USA Today Sports