SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Mmmm, pizza.
Have a craving for some homemade grilled pizza?
Culinary instructor Linda Hopkins of Les Petites Gourmettes explains how easy it is:
• Start with some pizza dough that's broken up into four pieces.
• Let the dough rise under a towel.
• Shape the pizza to the size you want. Brush one side with olive oil and set it on a hot grill.
• After a minute or two, slide the dough off, brush the top with some olive oil, flip it over, then top with whatever toppings you'd like.
• Put it back on the grill, then cover.
• When the cheese is melted, you're ready to dig in.
For more information, a wonderful family tradition, and a recipe on homemade pizza dough, click here.
Copyright 2016 KPNX