Worker dies after electrocution in Phoenix

Contract working was electrocuted at a commercial building near 75th Ave. and Buckeye Rd.

PHOENIX - A Phoenix Fire Department spokesperson tells 12 News that a worker died after being exposed to a live electrical circuit while working on a commercial building.

Power to the building had to be cut before emergency crews could access his body.

The man was a contract worker. His death has been called an accident.

Copyright 2016 KPNX


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment