PHOENIX -- A Valley tradition came crumbling down Tuesday evening.
Glendale and Phoenix fire crews responded to Rollero Family Roller Skating Center at 73rd Avenue and Indian School for a partial roof collapse around 10 p.m.
In addition to the collapse, there was also a natural gas leak and the exterior walls are unstable, officials said.
Nobody was inside at the time of the collapse, according to Capt. Larry Subervi of Phoenix Fire.
Crews set up a collapse and evacuation perimeter at the scene.
Rollero has been family-owned and operated for 34 years. It's known as the oldest skating rink in the valley.
The skating center will be closed until further notice and its future is unknown.
© 2017 KPNX-TV