GLENDALE, Ariz - The Internal Revenue Service is holding an auction on Nov. 16 that will be open to the public.
Held at the IRS Office in Glendale at 1 p.m., the auction will feature several pieces of jewelry, coins and precious metals.
Some of the items up for auction include:
- A $5 gold eagle coin, 2001, PCGS MS 70, World Trade Center Ground Zero Recovery
- A 17 3/4 inches, 14 karat white gold snake style chain with a sliding bezel set pendant, weighing 6.7 grams.
- One 18 1/4 inches long, 14 karat yellow gold chain with a sliding six prong buttercup solitaire mounting, weighing 1.8 grams.
- Two 100 ounce silver bars
- 10 1/10 ounce silver bars, AG SMI Minted Bars, Sunshine Minting Inc.
Registration for the auction begins at 12:30 p.m. Thursday. The address for the event is 7350 W. Camino San Xavier, Room 345, in Glendale, Arizona.
If you're planning on attending, items may be inspected the day of the sale from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Additional information and photos of the items available for auction can be found at www.irsauctions.gov.
© 2017 KPNX-TV