Perfect skin -- something models seem to have and everyone else wants.
But did you know there are foods you can eat to help your complexion?
Here are five things you can start eating right now to improve your skin:
1. Limes - try squeezing limes into your water or cook with them to even out your complexion
2. Tomatoes - they contain lycopene, which research shows could help prevent sun-related aging and skin cancers (especially helpful in the Valley!)
3. Oysters - these shellfish are loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids, which could also help you avoid skin cancer
4. Spinach - Popeye probably had great skin too. Fresh spinach boosts your zinc levels, which can improve acne, rosacea or eczema
5. Quinoa - packed with antioxidants, spinach helps reduce inflammation through the body
Bonus: Most of these foods can also help you maintain a healthy weight when included as part of a balanced diet.
Copyright 2016 KPNX