We found this recipe on happinessishomemade.net
- 1 cup of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients together!
- Then, add enough water to "make it the consistency of pancake batter".
- Divide "batter" into four parts and put them in a small plastic ziploc bag.
- Put a few drops of food coloring in the bag to make your color.
- Squish up the bag until mixed.
- Happiness is homemade says to rubber band the baggies like you would if you were icing a cake and snip off the teeniest little bit of the tip.
- Paint away! (You can paint on paper or paper plates!)
- After you're done painting, put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or so and watch the paint "puff"
Destry's Note: My daughter loved this and created a dozen paintings with her friend!
Copyright 2016 KPNX