A child is being credited for saving the lives of four people who apparently overdosed at a house party in Springfield, Massachusetts over the weekend.
A group of three to four children and teens were upstairs when the overdoses occurred just feet away.
A 12-year-old girl found the four women, unconscious, and called 911.
Springfield police Lt. David Kane said the four women had apparently overdosed on heroin, after they returned to the house following a night out.
When police got there, they found two of the four women didn't have pulses. All four were given the opiate reversal drug Naloxone and survived.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2ehaewJ