Experts predict this will be a record breaking Cyber Monday, but more packages means more opportunities for porch pirates to steal your gifts.
Here are six things you can do to keep your treasures safe:
1. Have your packages delivered to your work
2. Have your packages delivered to a neighbor's house
3. Sign up for alternate delivery options. UPS, for example has "Access Point", which allows you to chose neighborhood businesses where you can pick up a package
4. Track you package and sign up for alerts so you know when it's at your door
5. If you realize you won't be home when it arrives, USPS allows you to change the shipping address while it's in route
6. Request to have a signature at delivery