PHOENIX - Spring is here and for Arizona, that means “snow birds” prepare to head home to their primary residences.
Whether you came to escape Old Man Winter, you're visiting for spring break or you just wanted to get in a few spring training games, chances are you have some extra food that shouldn’t go to waste.
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance is holding its 4th Annual Snowbird Food Drive from March 20 - April 21.
This year, St. Mary’s Food Bank and 13 Valley Culver's restaurant locations sweetened the deal for the food drive. Anyone who brings five or more non-perishable food items to any of the restaurant's 13 locations will receive a voucher for a free one-scoop cone or dish of fresh frozen custard at Culver's.
Suggested items to donate:
Peanut butter, Canned vegetables, fruit, rice, pasta, or beans
No glass please
Food donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
St. Mary’s Food Bank (M-F. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.) 13050 W Elm Street, Surprise
St. Mary’s Food Bank (M-F. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.) 2831 N. 31st Avenue, Phoenix
1. Culver’s Deer Valley, Peoria 8330 W Deer Valley Road
2. Culver’s Chandler, 3155 West Ray Road
3. Culver’s Mesa, 1263 Crismon Road
4. Culver’s East Phoenix, 825 East Camelback Road
5. Culver’s North Phoenix, 1825 West Deer Valley Road
6. Culver’s North Phoenix, 20835 North Cave Creek Road
7. Culver’s Surprise, 16145 West Bell Road
8. Culver’s Peoria, 83rd Avenue and Thunderbird
9. Culver’s Glendale, 5127 N. 99th Avenue
10. Culver’s MetroCenter, Phoenix, 10225 N 28th Drive
11. Culver’s Scottsdale, 8668 East Shea Boulevard
12. Culver’s Verrado, Buckeye,1540 N. Verrado Way
13. Culver’s Avondale, 1025 N. Avondale Boulevard
For more information, visit the St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance website.