Las Noches de las Luminarias is lighting up the Desert Botanical Garden for 21 nights.
The magical event starts Nov. 24 and runs through Dec. 30. Tickets are already sold out for the first night.
Here are 10 things you didn't know about Las Noches de las Luminarias:
1. This is the Desert Botanical Garden’s 39th year illuminating the lights (started in 1978)
2. 8,000 hand-lit luminaria bags
3. 170,000 or 16 miles of twinkle lights, which is enough to go from the Garden to the fountain in Fountain Hills in one straight line
4. It takes an hour and 30 minutes to light all the luminarias and another 90 minutes to put them all out
5. It takes 113 people to make this happen each event night
6. There are 10 entertainment ensembles performing each event night
7. There's been 1.2 million visitors in 39 years
8. 30,000 candles are used each year to light the Luminarias
9. 500 poinsettias and holiday plants decorate the Garden
10. There were 10,000 cups of cocoa or cider served last year
Tickets usually sell out early in the week, so it’s best to get yours as soon as possible. Click here for ticket information
For more fun facts and to learn about the history of las Luminarias, click here.