This recipe was originally published in November 2016.
Who doesn't love pancakes?
We know Team 12's own Joe Dana does.
German pancakes have been a Christmas tradition for years in the Dana household. Now Joe's sharing the recipe with you.
The pancakes are easy to make and quite delicious!
Give it a shot with the recipe below and remember to always share photos with us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on social media using #BeOn12.
- 2 tablespoons to ½ cup butter (depending on preference)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt butter in medium to large baking dish. (medium if you want thicker pancakes, large if you want thinner pancakes)
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour mixture into baking dish.
3. Bake on center rack in preheated oven for 12-25 minutes, or until pancakes appear golden brown (pancakes usually become fluffy and bumpy when they are fully cooked)
4. Enjoy with syrup, yogurt or fruit!